HDFC Securities is India’s No. 5 stockbroker. It has 9,44,091 Unique customers in India. Basically, It founded by HDFC Bank in 2002.
It is the largest and most popular broker offering online flat fee discount brokerage services to invest in Equity, Currency, Commodity, IPO and Direct Mutual Funds.
HDFC Securities has a network of 250+ branch offices in over 185 cities across India.
here, we have shared HDFC Securities Review based on details, survey and service.
Read :- Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
HDFC Securities Account Opening Charges 2021
|Trading Account Opening Charge||Rs. 999|
|Trading Account AMC||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 750 yearly|
HDFC Securities Brokerage Plan 2021
|Equity Delivery||0.5% or 50 paisa|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% or 5 paisa|
|Equity Futures||0.05% or 5 paisa|
|Equity Options||0.1% of Premium or Rs 100 per lot whichever is high|
|Currency Futures||Rs 23 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 per lot|
|Commodity||Rs 20 per order|
- Who is the owner of HDFC Securities?
- HDFC Securities Customer Support Number.
- Is hdfc securities account opening free?
- Is hdfc securities demat Account safe?
Yes,The demat account is opened with CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited), one of the 2 central depositories in India.
- Is hdfc securities account NSDL or CDSL?
HDFC Securities is a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL.
- how much time it takes to open hdfc securities account online?
- What documents required for hdfc securities account opening?
PAN card,aadhar card, cheque book.
- HDFC Securities Customer Support Email address