Adani Wilmar is established in 199 by Adani Enterprises Limited, Adani Commodities LLP and Lence Pte. Ltd are the company promoters.
Adani Wilmar IPO: Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food firm that provides most of the key kitchen commodities for Indian customers, such as edible oil, wheat flour, rice, lentils, and sugar. In addition, the firm provides a wide range of industry necessities such as oleochemicals, castor oil and its derivatives, and de-oiled cakes. The company’s goods are available under a variety of names and at a variety of price points, catering to a wide range of client groups.
- Diversified product selection with prominent brands catering to the majority of an Indian kitchen’s everyday need.
- Strong brand memory and a large consumer base.
- India’s market leader in branded edible oil and packaged food.
- One of India’s major fundamental oleochemical producers.
- Capabilities for acquiring raw materials from top worldwide vendors.
- An integrated company model with a strong production capability and a well-established operational infrastructure.
- A strong distribution infrastructure supports a pan-India distribution network.
- Priority should be given to environmental and social sustainability.
- Professional management and an experienced board of directors.
|Adani Wilmar IPO Details|
|Price Band||Update Soon|
|Offer For Sale||Update Soon|
|Fresh issue||Update Soon|
|Total IPO size||4500 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||Update Soon|
|Face Value||1 INR Per Share|
|Retail Allocation||Update Soon|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
|Adani Wilmar IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
|Minimum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Maximum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 31-MAR-2021
Total Assets : 133,266.40
Total Revenue : 371,956.58
Profit After Tax : 7,276.49
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : – Rs
About Adani Wilmar
Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food firm that provides most of the key kitchen commodities for Indian customers, such as edible oil, wheat flour, rice, lentils, and sugar. In addition, the firm provides a wide range of industry necessities such as oleochemicals, castor oil and its derivatives, and de-oiled cakes. The company’s goods are available under a variety of names and at a variety of price points, catering to a wide range of client groups.
The product line of the firm is divided into three categories: edible oil, (ii) packaged food and FMCG, and (iii) industry necessities. The company’s flagship brand, “Fortune,” is the best-selling edible oil brand in India. In accordance with this, the firm has recently concentrated on value-added goods and released items such as edible oil products, rice bran health oil, fortified meals, ready-to-cook soya chunks, and khichdi, among others. As of March 31, 2020, the firm has excellent raw material sourcing capabilities and was India’s top importer of crude edible oil.
As of the date of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus, the firm runs 22 facilities in 10 Indian states, with 10 crusher units and 18 refineries. With a capacity of 5,000 MT per day, the company’s refinery at Mundra is one of the largest single-location refineries in India. Adani Wilmar utilized 28 leased tolling units for extra manufacturing capacity as of March 31, 2021, in addition to the 22 plants. The company’s distributors are spread throughout 28 states and 8 union territories in India, serving approximately 1.6 million retail outlets.
Adani Wilmar IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||Update Soon|
|Initiation of refunds||Update Soon|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||Update Soon|
|Listing Date||Update Soon|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Adani Wilmar IPO
Adani Wilmar Contact Details
Adani Wilmar Limited
Near Navrangpura Railway Crossing,
Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat
Contact Person: Darshil Lakhia
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
Corporate Identity Number: U15146GJ1999PLC035320
Adani Wilmar IPO Lead Managers
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
BofA Securities India Limited
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
HDFC Bank Limited
- When is Adani Wilmar IPO Listing Date?
Adani Wilmar IPO listing date is 2021.
- When Adani Wilmar IPO allotment?
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment date is 2021.
- What is Adani Wilmar IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Adani Wilmar IPO?
– Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Adani Wilmar IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Adani Wilmar IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment?
User can check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment on linkintime.co.in website.
- How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Adani Wilmar IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of Adani Wilmar IPO?