Adani Wilmar is established in 1999 by Adani Enterprises Limited, Adani Commodities LLP and Lence Pte. Ltd are the company promoters.
Adani Wilmar IPO: Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food firm that provides most of the key kitchen commodities for Indian customers, such as edible oil, wheat flour, rice, lentils, and sugar. In addition, the firm provides a wide range of industry necessities such as oleochemicals, castor oil and its derivatives, and de-oiled cakes. The company’s goods are available under a variety of names and at a variety of price points, catering to a wide range of client groups.
- Diversified product selection with prominent brands catering to the majority of an Indian kitchen’s everyday need.
- Strong brand memory and a large consumer base.
- India’s market leader in branded edible oil and packaged food.
- One of India’s major fundamental oleochemical producers.
- Capabilities for acquiring raw materials from top worldwide vendors.
- An integrated company model with a strong production capability and a well-established operational infrastructure.
- A strong distribution infrastructure supports a pan-India distribution network.
- Priority should be given to environmental and social sustainability.
- Professional management and an experienced board of directors.
|Adani Wilmar IPO Details|
|IPO Opening Dates||27 January 2022|
|IPO Closing Dates||31 January 2022|
|Price Band||218-230 Rs Per Share|
|Offer For Sale||NIL|
|Fresh issue||3600 Crore|
|Total IPO size||3600 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||65 Shares|
|Face Value||1 INR Per Share|
|Employee Discount||21 Rs|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
|Adani Wilmar IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 30-Sep-2021
Total Assets : 1,79,237
Total Revenue : 24,9,572
Profit After Tax : 3,571
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : 6.37 Rs
Adani Wilmar IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Adani Wilmar IPO DRHP
Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Details
Adani Wilmar IPO Review
Angel one :- Subscribe ( Download Report )
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||3 February 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||4 February 2022|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||7 February 2022|
|Listing Date||8 February 2022|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Adani Wilmar IPO
Adani Wilmar Contact Details
Adani Wilmar Limited
Near Navrangpura Railway Crossing,
Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat
Contact Person: Darshil Lakhia
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
Corporate Identity Number: U15146GJ1999PLC035320
Adani Wilmar IPO Lead Managers
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
BofA Securities India Limited
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
HDFC Bank Limited
- When is Adani Wilmar IPO Listing Date?
Adani Wilmar IPO listing date is 8 February 2022.
- When Adani Wilmar IPO allotment?
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment date is 3 February 2022.
- What is Adani Wilmar IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Adani Wilmar IPO?
65 Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Adani Wilmar IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Adani Wilmar IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment?
User can check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment on linkintime.co.in website.
- How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Adani Wilmar IPO?
218 – 230 Rs.
- What is the Issue Size of Adani Wilmar IPO?