Currently, Zomato was traded on 25 Rs per share in grey market premium of India. According to the subscription figures, the Zomato IPO’s basis of allotment is about 20-102.
Latest News Update: Zomato IPO Subscription Status 38.25 times on Day 3
|Zomato IPO Allotment details|
|Allotment Date||22 July 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||23 July 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||26 July 2021|
|Listing Date||27 July 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
- How to check Zomato IPO allotment on BSE Website?
Investors can check IPO Status on BSE Website. Users need an application number and PAN Number for ipo status.
- How to check the grey market premium for Zomato IPO?
25 Rs Per Share. you can check IPO GMP Live here.
- What will be Zomato IPO Refund Date?
The IPO refund date is 23 July 2021.
- What is the chance to get the Zomato IPO Allotment?
The IPO allotment is based of the subscription. As per the retail application received the basis of allotment will be around 20-102.
- When is Zomato IPO Allotment Date?
Zomato IPO Allotment date is 22 July 2021.