|Latest News Update: Times Green Energy IPO Subscription Status|
Check Out :- Times Green Energy SME IPO Details, Date, Reviews
|Times Green IPO Allotment details|
|Allotment Date||25 June 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||28 June 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||29 June 2021|
|Listing Date||30 June 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here | Click here|
- How to check Times Green Energy IPO allotment on BSE Website?
Investors can check IPO Status on BSE Website. Users need an application number and PAN Number for ipo status.
- How to check the grey market premium for Times Green Energy IPO?
Currently there are No premium in the stock, but user can check IPO GMP here.
- When Times Green Energy IPO allotment?
The basis of allotment for the Times Green Energy IPO will be finalised on June 25, 2021, and the shares will be credited to your demat account by June 29, 2021. Check the status of the Times Green Energy IPO allotment.
- When is Times Green Energy IPO listing date?
The date of Times Green Energy’s initial public offering (IPO) has not yet been announced. The tentative date for Times Green Energy’s initial public offering (IPO) is June 30, 2021.
- What is the lot size of Times Green Energy’s initial public offering (IPO)?
The lot size for the Times Green Energy IPO is 2000 shares, and the minimum order quantity is also 2000 shares.
- How to apply in Times Green Energy IPO through Zerodha?
Customers of Zerodha can apply online for the Times Green Energy IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Customers of Zerodha can apply for the Times Green Energy IPO by logging into the Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.