Star Health Insurance is established in 2006 by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, WestBridge AIF, Madison Capital, Safecrop Investments India, Konark Trust, MMPL Trust, Apis Growth 6 Ltd, Mio Star are the promoters of the company.
Star Health Insurance: The firm has been offering health, personal accident, and international travel insurance services. Star Health Insurance provides products for everyone, whether they are individuals, families, or corporations, and they operate directly as well as via other channels such as agents, brokers, and online.
|Star Health Insurance IPO Details|
|IPO Opening Dates||30-November-2021|
|IPO Closing Dates||02-December-2021|
|Price Band||870-900 Rs|
|Offer For Sale||5,249.18 Crore|
|Fresh issue||2000 Crore|
|Total IPO size||7,249.18 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||16 Shares|
|Face Value||10 INR Per Share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
|Star Health Insurance IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 31-Sep-2021
Total Assets : 49,749.42
Total Revenue : -4,946.80
Profit After Tax : -3,802.69
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : (-16.54 Rs)
Star Health Insurance About :-
Star Health & Allied Ins Co Ltd, often known as Star Health Insurance, is an IRDA-licensed stand-alone health insurer. As India’s first stand-alone health insurance provider, the firm began operations in 2006. They provide services such as Health, Personal Accident, and Overseas Travel Insurance. They operate directly with numerous channels, agents, brokers, and internet platforms to serve people, families, and corporations. In India, the firm employs around 12800 people and has over 640 locations. Check out the Star Health Insurance IPO information.
Star Health Insurance IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Star Health Insurance IPO Subscription
Star Health Insurance IPO Reviews
Angel One – Subscribe for long term
Prabhudas Lilladher –
Star Health Insurance IPO Allotment Dates
|Allotment Date||7 December 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||8 December 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||9 December 2021|
|Listing Date||10 December 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Star Health Insurance IPO
KFin Technologies Private Limited
Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32,
Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Email: [email protected]
Star Health Insurance Contact Details
Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd,
No.1, New Tank Street, Valluvarkottam High Road,
Chennai – 600 034
Email : [email protected]
Star Health Insurance IPO Lead Managers
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Axis Capital Limited
BofA Securities India Limited
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
CLSA India Private Limited
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
Jefferies India Private Limited
Ambit Private Limited
DAM Capital Advisors Limited
IIFL Securities Limited
SBI Capital Markets Limited
Star Health Insurance IPO FAQ Question
- When is Star Health Insurance IPO Listing Date?
Star Health Insurance IPO listing date is 10 December 2021.
- When Star Health Insurance IPO allotment?
Star Health Insurance IPO Allotment date is 7 December 2021.
- What is Star Health Insurance IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Star Health Insurance IPO?
16 Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Star Health Insurance IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Star Health Insurance IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Star Health Insurance IPO Allotment?
User can check Star Health Insurance IPO Allotment on kfintech.com website.
- How to check Star Health Insurance IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Star Health Insurance IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Star Health Insurance IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of Star Health Insurance IPO?