Skanray Technologies is established in 2007 by Vishwaprasad Alva, Agnus Capital Llp, Chayadeep Properties Private Limited, and Skanray Healthcare Partners Llp are the company promoters.
Skanray Technologies IPO: Skanray Technologies is a major participant in India’s medical equipment sector. Medical gadgets are designed, developed, manufactured, and marketed by the firm. The firm offers a diverse product range that may be divided into three major areas. Products for critical care, radiology, and respiratory management systems.
|Skanray Technologies IPO Details|
|Price Band||Update Soon|
|Offer For Sale||Update Soon|
|Fresh issue||400 Crore|
|Total IPO size||Update Soon|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||Update Soon|
|Face Value||10 INR Per Share|
|Retail Allocation||Update Soon|
|Listing On||Update Soon|
|Skanray Technologies IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
|Minimum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Maximum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : –
Total Assets : –
Total Revenue : –
Profit After Tax : –
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : – Rs
About Skanray Technologies IPO
Skanray Technologies is a major participant in India’s medical equipment sector. Medical gadgets are designed, developed, manufactured, and marketed by the firm. The firm offers a diverse product range that may be divided into three major areas. Products for critical care, radiology, and respiratory management systems.
As of December 31, 2020, the company’s in-house R&D team has been issued 27 patents, 49 trademarks, and 11 design registrations. The firm’s goods are created in-house and based on intellectual property held by the company. Skanray Technologies supplied its goods and services to approximately 1830 clients in 20 countries in fiscal 2020.
As of December 31, 2020, the business had five manufacturing sites, two in India, two in Italy, and one in the Netherlands, with a total production capacity of 54,200 units per year. All five factories predominantly manufacture FDA and CE approved goods in the United States. The company also jointly owns a testing facility in Mysore (India) together with the state government and other entities.
Skanray Technologies IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Click here for Skanray Technologies IPO GMP Details
Skanray Technologies IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||Update Soon|
|Initiation of refunds||Update Soon|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||Update Soon|
|Listing Date||Update Soon|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Skanray Technologies IPO
Skanray Technologies Contact Details
Skanray Technologies Limited
Plot No 15-17
Hebbal Industrial Area,
Mysore – 570 016,
Phone: +91 821 241 5559
Email: [email protected]
Skanray Technologies IPO Lead Managers
ICICI Securities Limited
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd
Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd
- When is Skanray Technologies IPO Listing Date?
Skanray Technologies IPO listing date is 2021.
- When Skanray Technologies IPO allotment?
Skanray Technologies IPO Allotment date is 2021.
- What is Skanray Technologies IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Skanray Technologies IPO?
– Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Skanray Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Skanray Technologies IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Skanray Technologies IPO Allotment?
User can check Skanray Technologies IPO Allotment on linkintime.co.in website.
- How to check Skanray Technologies IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Skanray Technologies IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Skanray Technologies IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of Skanray Technologies IPO?