Sharekhan is India’s No. 8 stockbroker. It has 6,76,631 Unique customers in India. Basically, It founded by BNP Paribas in 2000.
It is the largest and most popular broker offering online flat fee discount brokerage services to invest in Equity, Currency, Commodity, IPO and Direct Mutual Funds.
Sharekhan company have owned 244 Branch and 2903 franchise across the India, which takes the total number of branches to 3147.
Read :- Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
Sharekhan Account Opening Charges 2021
|Trading Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free)|
|Trading Account AMC||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 400 yearly|
Sharekhan Brokerage Plan 2021
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)||N/A|
|Equity Options||Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 30 per lot|
- Who is the owner of sharekhan?
- Sharekhan Customer Support Number.
- Is sharekhan account opening free?
- Is sharekhan demat Account safe?
Yes, Sharekhan is a registered broker with BSE, NSE, and MCX. It is a depository participant (DP) with both CDSL and NSDL.
- Is sharekhan account NSDL or CDSL?
Sharekhan is a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL.
- how much time it takes to open sharekhan account online?
- What documents required for sharekhan account opening?
PAN card,Aadhaar card,Passport,Voter ID,Driving licence,Any other government-issued photo ID card,Photo credit or debit cards issued by Indian banks
- Sharekhan Customer Support Email address