Paytm is established in 2000 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
Paytm IPO: A One 97 Communications Ltd is India’s leading consumer and merchant digital ecosystem. The corporation has a 333 million+ client base and 21 million+ registered merchants as of March 31, 2021, to whom it provides payment, financial, commerce, and cloud services.
According to the Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report, the company launched the first digital mobile payment platform, “Paytm App,” in 2009 to provide customers with cashless payment services. It has since grown to become India’s largest payment platform and most valuable payments brand, with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion. Customers can use the app to make cashless purchases in stores, top up mobile phones, send money online, pay bills, use digital banking services, buy tickets, play games online, buy insurance, invest, and more. Merchants, on the other hand, can use the platform for advertising, online payment solutions, product offerings, and loyalty programmer.
- India’s most popular digital payment platform.
- With a brand value of US$6.3 billion, the company has a strong brand identity.
- With 333 million overall consumers, 114 million yearly transacting users, and 21 million registered merchants, the company has a large customer base.
- Paytm Super-app allows you to use your phone to access a variety of digital payment services.
Paytm is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.
|Paytm IPO Details|
|IPO Opening Dates||08 November 2021|
|IPO Closing Dates||10 November 2021|
|Price Band||2080-2150 Rs|
|Offer For Sale||10,000 Crore|
|Fresh issue||8,300 Crore|
|Total IPO size||18,300 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||6 Shares|
|Face Value||1 INR Per Share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
|Paytm IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 31-Jun-2021
Total Assets : 94,590
Total Revenue : 9,480
Profit After Tax : (3,819)
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : (28) Rs
Paytm IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Paytm IPO Reviews
Subscribe For Long Time
Paytm IPO Subscription Status
Paytm IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||15 November 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||16 November 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||17 November 2021|
|Listing Date||18 November 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Paytm IPO
Company Contact Details
One 97 Communications Limited
First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110 019, India
Phone: +91 11 2628 0280
Email: [email protected]
Paytm IPO Lead Managers
Axis Capital Limited
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
HDFC Bank Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
Paytm IPO FAQ Question
- When is Paytm IPO Listing Date?
Paytm IPO listing date is 18-November-2021.
- When Paytm IPO allotment?
Paytm IPO Allotment date is 15-November-2021.
- What is Paytm IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Paytm IPO?
6 Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Paytm IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Paytm IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Paytm IPO Allotment?
User can check Paytm IPO Allotment on linkintime.co.in website.
- How to check Paytm IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Paytm IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Paytm IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of Paytm IPO?