|Latest News Update: Navoday Enterprises IPO Subscription Status|
Check Out :- Navoday Enterprises IPO Details, Review, GMP
|Navoday Enterprises IPO Allotment details|
|Allotment Date||21 June 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||22 June 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||23 June 2021|
|Listing Date||24 June 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here | Click here|
- How to check Navoday Enterprises IPO allotment on BSE Website?
Investors can check IPO Status on BSE Website. Users need an application number and PAN Number for ipo status.
- How to check the grey market premium for Navoday Enterprises IPO?
Currently there are No premium in the stock, but user can check IPO GMP today here.
- When Navoday Enterprises IPO allotment?
The basis of allotment for the Navoday Enterprises IPO will be finalised on June 21, 2021, and the shares will be credited to your demat account by June 23, 2021. Check the status of the Navoday Enterprises IPO allotment.
- When is Navoday Enterprises IPO listing date?
The date of Navoday Enterprises initial public offering (IPO) has not yet been announced. The tentative date for Navoday Enterprises initial public offering (IPO) is June 24, 2021.
- What is the lot size of Navoday Enterprises initial public offering (IPO)?
The lot size for the Navoday Enterprises IPO is 6000 shares, and the minimum order quantity is also 6000 shares.
- How to apply in Navoday Enterprises IPO through Zerodha?
Customers of Zerodha can apply online for the Navoday Enterprises IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Customers of Zerodha can apply for the Navoday Enterprises IPO by logging into the Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.