NaapBooks is established in 2017 by Yaman Saluja ,Abhishek Jain and Ashish Jain are the company promoters.
NaapBooks IPO: NaapBooks Limited ( NBL ) is known for its niche in the domain of IT, harnessing computing technology to strengthen enterprises and optimize their operations by streamlining their data and providing insightful analytics.
NaapBooks IPO details
|Subscription Dates||1-6 Sep 2021|
|Price Band||71-74 Rs Per Share|
|Fresh issue||3.83-3.99 Crore|
|Total size||3.83-3.99 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||1600 Share|
|Face Value||10 Rs share|
|Listing On||BSE SME|
NaapBooks IPO Market Lot
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
|Minimum||1||1600 Shares||1,18,400 Rs|
|Maximum||1||1600 Shares||1,18,400 Rs|
About NaapBooks :
NaapBooks Limited (NBL) is known for its niche in the domain of IT. We believe in harnessing computing technology to strengthen enterprises and optimize their operations. NBL delivers the best-in-class software solutions with elite teams of software developers and managers. We use innovative technologies to digitalize enterprise business across numerous industries.
Financial Record of the last year (In Lakh)
Financial Period : 31-Mar-21
Total Assets : 340.16
Total Revenue : 271.45
Profit After Tax : 46.93
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : –
NaapBooks IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||9 September 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||13 September 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||14 September 2021|
|Listing Date||15 September 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of NaapBooks
KFintech Private Limited
KFintech, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana India – 500 032.
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: [email protected]
NaapBooks Limited Contact Details
NaapBooks Lead Managers
GYR Capital Advisors Limited
- When is NaapBooks IPO Listing Date?
NaapBooks IPO listing date is Sep 15,2021.
- When NaapBooks IPO allotment?
NaapBooks IPO Allotment date is Sep 9,2021.
- What is NaapBooks IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of NaapBooks IPO?
- How to apply in NaapBooks IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘NaapBooks IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check NaapBooks IPO Allotment?
User can check NaapBooks IPO Allotment on kfintech
- How to check NaapBooks IPO Subscription Status?
User can check NaapBooks IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of NaapBooks IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of NaapBooks IPO?