Kotak Securities is India’s No. 7 stockbroker. It has 7,17,658 Unique customers in India. Basically, It founded by Kotak Mahindra Bank in 1994.
It is the largest and most popular broker offering online flat fee discount brokerage services to invest in Equity, Currency, Commodity, IPO and Direct Mutual Funds.
Kotak Securities company have owned 42 Branch and 1407 franchise across the India, which takes the total number of branches to 1449.
Read :- Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
Kotak Securities Account Opening Charges 2021
|Trading Account Opening Charge||Rs. 499 ( Currently free)|
|Trading Account AMC||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 600 yearly|
Kotak Securities Brokerage Plan 2021
|Equity & Commodity Delivery||0.25%|
|Equity, Cash, Futures & Options, Currency & Commodity Intraday||Free|
|Margin Intraday Square off (MIS) & Super Multiple||20 Rs per executed order|
- Who is the owner of Kotak Securities?
Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Kotak Securities Customer Support Number.
- Is kotak securities account opening free?
- Is kotak securities demat Account safe?
Yes,The demat account is opened with CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited), one of the 2 central depositories in India.
- Is kotak securities account NSDL or CDSL?
kotak Securities is a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL.
- how much time it takes to open kotak securities account online?
- What documents required for kotak securities account opening?
PAN card,Aadhaar card,Passport,Voter ID,Driving licence,Any other government-issued photo ID card,Photo credit or debit cards issued by Indian banks
- Kotak Securities Customer Support Email address