Campus Activewear IPO Date, GMP, Review, Price, Form & Market Lot Details

Campus Activewear is established in 2005.

Campus Activewear is a largest sports and athleisure footwear brand in India in terms of value and volume (Fiscal 2021). They introduced our brand ‘CAMPUS’ in 2005 and are a lifestyle-oriented sports and athleisure footwear company that offers a diverse product portfolio for the entire family.

They consumed 85% of their raw materials locally in India and remaining 15% from countries such as China, South Korea and other South-East Asian countries.

They have large network of 400 distributors in 28 states, 8 union territories and 652 cities in India also 18,200 retailers at a pan-India level as on September 30, 2021.

Campus Activewear IPO Promotors

1) Hari Krishan Agarwal
2) Nikhil Aggarwal

Competitive Strengths

1) Experienced Management Team
2) India’s largest sports and athleisure footwear brand and fastest growing scaled sports and athleisure footwear brand with a robust product portfolio across the demand spectrum.
3) Difficult to replicate integrated manufacturing capabilities supported by robust supply chain
4) Robust omnichannel sales and distribution network with pan-India presence and move to premium category.
5) Sustained focus on design and product innovation facilitating access to the latest global trends and styles through our fashion forward approach.
6) Strong brand recognition, innovative branding and marketing approach.

Campus Activewear IPO Date, Details & Price Band

IPO Opening Dates 26 April 2022
IPO Closing Dates 28 April 2022
Price Band 278 -292 ₹
Offer For Sale 1,394.3 Crore (47,950,000 Shares)
Fresh issue NIL
Total IPO size 1,394.3 Crore (47,950,000 Shares)
Minimum bid (lot size) 51 Shares
Face Value 5 INR Per Share
QIB Allocation 50%
Retail Allocation 35%
Non-Institutional 15%
Listing On BSE,NSE

Campus Activewear IPO Market Lot

The Campus Activewear IPO minimum market lot is 51 shares With 14,892 ₹ Amount per application.

Lot No of Shares Amount
Minimum 1 51 14,892 Rs
Maximum 13 663 1,93,596 Rs

Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)

Financial Period : 31-Dec-21 (Restated Consolidated)
Total Assets : 8,846.94
Total Revenue : 8,439.46
Profit After Tax : 848.04
Basic Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : – INR

Campus Activewear IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium

Campus Activewear IPO GMP Grey market premium has been started today. Check Latest Campus Activewear IPO GMP, Kostak Rates and Subject to Sauda Price here.

Campus Activewear IPO Prospectus

Campus Activewear IPO
DRHP Download
RHP Download

Campus Activewear IPO Reviews

Angel Broking – Update Soon
Choice Broking – Update Soon
Prabhudas Lilladher – Update Soon

Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Date & Details

Allotment Date 4 May 2022
Initiation of refunds 5 May 2022
Transfer of shares to Demat accounts 6 May 2022
Listing Date 9 May 2022
Check Allotment Status Click here

Registrar of Campus Activewear IPO

Link Intime India Private Limited
C 101, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083
Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
E-mail: [email protected]
Investor grievance e-mail:
[email protected]
Website: www.linkintime.co.in

Campus Activewear Contact Details

D-1, Udyog Nagar,
Main Rohtak Road,
New Delhi – 110041, Delhi, India;
Contact Person: Archana Maini
Telephone: +91 11 4327 2500
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.campusactivewear.com
Corporate Identity Number: U74120DL2008PLC183629

Campus Activewear IPO Lead Managers

JM Financial Limited
BofA Securities India Limited
CLSA India Private Limited
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited

Campus Activewear IPO FAQ

What is Campus Activewear IPO?

Campus Activewear IPO is a Mainline IPO. They are going to raise 1,394.3 Crores via IPO. The issue is priced at 278-292 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on NSE,BSE.

What is price band of Campus Activewear IPO?

Campus Activewear IPO price band is 278-292 Rs Per share.

What is Campus Activewear IPO Size?

Campus Activewear IPO size is 1,394.3 crore.

When is Campus Activewear IPO will open?

Campus Activewear IPO will open on26 April and end on 28 April 2022.

What is Campus Activewear IPO GMP Grey market premium?

Campus Activewear IPO GMP Grey market premium has been started yet.

What is Campus Activewear IPO allotment date?

Campus Activewear IPO allotment date is 04 May 2022.

What is Campus Activewear IPO listing date?

Campus Activewear IPO listing date is 09 April 2022.

3 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. Is it good to participate Campus activeware ipo

  2. Campus activeweare ipo good to buy or not.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *