Tarsons Products is established in 1983 by Sanjive Sehgal And Rohan Sehgal are the promoters of the company.
Tarsons Products IPO: Tarsons Products Limited is a renowned Indian life sciences firm with over three decades of experience in labware manufacturing and distribution. The company makes a variety of high-quality labware that aids scientific discovery and improves healthcare systems. Consumables, reusables, and others are the three primary categories in which the company’s product line is divided. The company offers a wide product portfolio with over 1,700 SKUs spanning 300 goods as of March 31, 2021.
Trason’s products are employed in research organisations, academic institutions, pharmaceutical firms, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), diagnostic companies, and hospitals, among other places. Many reputable institutes, medical labs, and hospitals are among the company’s primary clientele.
|Tarsons Products IPO Details|
|IPO Opening Dates||15 November 2021|
|IPO Closing Dates||17 November 2021|
|Price Band||635-662 Rs|
|Offer For Sale||873.84 crore|
|Fresh issue||150 crore|
|Total IPO size||1,023.47 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||22 Share|
|Face Value||2 INR Per Share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
|Tarsons Products IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 31-Jun-2021 (Consolidated)
Total Assets : 3,647.74
Total Revenue : 711.27
Profit After Tax : 248.35
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : 13.43 INR
Tarsons Products IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
Tarsons Products IPO Subscription Status
Tarsons Products IPO Reviews
Angel One – Subscribe
Anand Rathi – Subscribe
Canara Bank Securities – Subscribe
Choice Broking – Subscribe
Marwadi Financial Services – Subscribe
Nirmal Bang – Subscribe
Religare Broking – Subscribe
Tarsons Products IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||23 November 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||24 November 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||25 November 2021|
|Listing Date||26 November 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of Tarsons Products IPO
KFintech Private Limited
KFintech, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana India – 500 032.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Tarsons Products Contact Details
Tarsons Products Limited
Martin Burn Buisness Park,
Room No. 902 BP- 3, Salt Lake,
Sector- V, Kolkata 700091
Phone: +91 33 3522 0
Email: [email protected]
Tarsons Products IPO Lead Managers
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
ICICI Securities Limited
SBI Capital Markets Limited
Tarsons Products IPO FAQ Question
- When is Tarsons Products IPO Listing Date?
Tarsons Products IPO listing date is 26 Nov,2021.
- When Tarsons Products IPO allotment?
Tarsons Products IPO Allotment date is 23 Nov,2021.
- What is Tarsons Products IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of Tarsons Products IPO?
22 Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in Tarsons Products IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘Tarsons Products IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check Tarsons Products IPO Allotment?
User can check Tarsons Products IPO Allotment on kfintech.com website.
- How to check Tarsons Products IPO Subscription Status?
User can check Latent View Analyticsk IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of Tarsons Products IPO?
635 – 662 Rs.
- What is the Issue Size of Tarsons Products IPO?