PB Fintech Ltd is established PolicyBazaar in 2008 by Yashish Dahiya are the company promoters.
PolicyBazaar IPO: PolicyBazaar originated as a website for comparing insurance policies. It then moved to offering insurance products, and it is currently India’s largest online insurance aggregator.
According to company statistics, PolicyBazaar accounts for almost 25% of total term insurance sales in India. They generated total revenue of Rs. 528.8 crores in FY2020 and have 10,000 employees right now.
PolicyBazaar provides insurance policies from a variety of providers. Their product offering comprises both life and general insurance plans. The latest IRDAI license will help to strengthen its position as a premier insurance aggregator.
Investores :- Chiratae, Info Edge, Inventus, Premji Invest, SoftBank, Steadview, Temasek, Tiger Global, True North, Wellington, Falcon Q LP, Motherson ext.
|PolicyBazaar IPO Details|
|IPO Opening Dates||1 November 2021|
|IPO Closing Dates||3 November 2021|
|Price Band||940-980 Rs|
|Offer For Sale||1959.72 Crore|
|Fresh issue||3,750 Crore|
|Total IPO size||5709.72 Crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||15 Shares|
|Face Value||2 Per equity share|
|PolicyBazaar IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
Financial Record of the last year (In Millions)
Financial Period : 31-Jun-21
Total Assets : 22,789.05
Total Revenue : 2,581.74
Profit After Tax : (1,108.44)
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : -4.11 Rs
PolicyBazaar IPO IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Status
PolicyBazaar IPO Reviews
Subscribe for Long Term
PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||10 November 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||11 November 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||12 November 2021|
|Listing Date||15 November 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of PolicyBazaar IPO
PolicyBazaar Contact Details
PB Fintech Limited
Plot No. 119,
Sector 44 Gurgaon,
Haryana 122 001, India
Phone: +91 124 456 2907
Email: [email protected]
PolicyBazaar IPO Lead Managers
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
HDFC Bank Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
IIFL Securities Ltd
Jefferies India Private Limited
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
- When is PolicyBazaar IPO Listing Date?
PolicyBazaar IPO listing date is 15 Nov,2021.
- When PolicyBazaar IPO allotment?
PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment date is 10 Nov,2021.
- What is PolicyBazaar IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of PolicyBazaar IPO?
15 Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in PolicyBazaar IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘PolicyBazaar IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment?
User can check PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment on linkintime website.
- How to check PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Status?
User can check PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of PolicyBazaar IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of PolicyBazaar IPO?