PB Fintech Ltd is established PolicyBazaar in 2008 by Yashish Dahiya are the company promoters.
PolicyBazaar IPO: PolicyBazaar originated as a website for comparing insurance policies. It then moved to offering insurance products, and it is currently India’s largest online insurance aggregator.
According to company statistics, PolicyBazaar accounts for almost 25% of total term insurance sales in India. They generated total revenue of Rs. 528.8 crores in FY2020 and have 10,000 employees right now.
PolicyBazaar provides insurance policies from a variety of providers. Their product offering comprises both life and general insurance plans. The latest IRDAI license will help to strengthen its position as a premier insurance aggregator.
Investores :- Chiratae, Info Edge, Inventus, Premji Invest, SoftBank, Steadview, Temasek, Tiger Global, True North, Wellington, Falcon Q LP, Motherson ext.
|PolicyBazaar IPO Details|
|Price Band||Update Soon|
|Offer For Sale||Update Soon|
|Fresh issue||Update Soon|
|Total IPO size||6017.5 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||Update Soon|
|Face Value||Update Soon|
|Retail Allocation||Update Soon|
|Listing On||Update Soon|
|PolicyBazaar IPO Market Lot|
|Lot||No of Shares||Amount|
|Minimum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Maximum||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Financial Record of the last year (In Crore)
Financial Period : 31-Mar-21
Total Assets : 2331
Total Revenue : 957
Profit After Tax : -150
Earnings Per Share (EPS) FY2021 : – Rs
PolicyBazaar IPO GMP
Click here For know PolicyBazaar IPO GMP & Grey Market Premium
PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment Date & Details
|Allotment Date||Update Soon|
|Initiation of refunds||Update Soon|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||Update Soon|
|Listing Date||Update Soon|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here|
Registrar of PolicyBazaar IPO
PolicyBazaar Contact Details
PolicyBazaar IPO Lead Managers
- When is PolicyBazaar IPO Listing Date?
PolicyBazaar IPO listing date is 2021.
- When PolicyBazaar IPO allotment?
PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment date is 2021.
- What is PolicyBazaar IPO GMP ( Grey market premium) ?
Check latest IPO GMP
- What is the lot size of PolicyBazaar IPO?
– Shares Minimum.
- How to apply in PolicyBazaar IPO through Zerodha?
1) Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
2) Navigate to Portfolio and choose the IPOs link.
3) Click the ‘Bid’ button in the ‘PolicyBazaar IPO’ row.
4) Fill in your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) Fill out the IPO application form and click the “ Submit ” button.
6) To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- How to check PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment?
User can check PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment on website.
- How to check PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Status?
User can check PolicyBazaar IPO Subscription Status on our website.
- What is the Price band of PolicyBazaar IPO?
- What is the Issue Size of PolicyBazaar IPO?