ICICI Direct is India’s No. 4 stockbroker. It has 14,35,356 Unique customers in India. Basically, It founded by ICICI Securities, ICICI Group in 2000.
It is the largest and most popular broker offering online flat fee discount brokerage services to invest in Equity, Currency, Commodity, IPO and Direct Mutual Funds.
Read :- Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
ICICI Direct Account Opening Charges 2021
|Trading Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Trading Account AMC||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account Opening Charge||Rs. 0 ( Free )|
|Demat Account AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs 700 yearly|
ICICI Direct Brokerage Charges 2021
|Currency Futures (Intraday)||Rs 10 per lot|
|Eq Margin & Margin Plus||0.050%|
|Eq Future & Future Plus||0.050%|
|Eq Future & Future Plus (Intraday)||Rs 50|
|Options & Option Plus||Rs 95 per lot|
|Options & Option Plus (Intraday)||Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 per order|
|Currency Options (Intraday)||Rs 10 per lot|
|NCDs / Bonds||0.75%|
- Who is the owner of ICICI Direct?
ICICI Securities and ICICI Bank Group
- ICICI Direct Customer Support Number.
1860 123 1122
- Is ICICI Direct account opening free?
- Is ICICI Direct Demat Account safe?
Yes,The demat account is opened with CDSL or NSDL, one of the trusted central depositories in India.
- Is ICICI Direct account NSDL or CDSL?
ICICI Direct offers both NSDL and CDSL depositories for demat account.Customers can choose one of them while opening an account.
- how much time it takes to open ICICI Direct account online?
- What documents required for ICICI Direct account opening?
PAN card,aadhar card, cheque book.
- ICICI Direct Customer Support Email address