|Latest News Update: Adeshwar Meditex IPO Subscription Status|
Check Out :- Adeshwar Meditex IPO Details, Review, GMP
|Adeshwar Meditex IPO Allotment details|
|Allotment Date||23 June 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||24 June 2021|
|Transfer of shares to Demat accounts||25 June 2021|
|Listing Date||28 June 2021|
|Check Allotment Status||Click here | Click here|
- How to check Adeshwar Meditex IPO allotment on BSE Website?
Investors can check IPO Status on BSE Website. Users need an application number and PAN Number for ipo status.
- How to check the grey market premium for Adeshwar Meditex IPO?
Currently there are No premium in the stock, but user can check IPO GMP here.
- When Adeshwar Meditex IPO allotment?
The basis of allotment for the Adeshwar Meditex IPO will be finalised on June 23, 2021, and the shares will be credited to your demat account by June 25, 2021. Check the status of the Adeshwar Meditex IPO allotment.
- When is Adeshwar Meditex IPO listing date?
The date of Adeshwar Meditex’s initial public offering (IPO) has not yet been announced. The tentative date for Adeshwar Meditex’s initial public offering (IPO) is June 28, 2021.
- What is the lot size of Adeshwar Meditex’s initial public offering (IPO)?
The lot size for the Adeshwar Meditex IPO is 6000 shares, and the minimum order quantity is also 6000 shares.
- How to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Zerodha?
Customers of Zerodha can apply online for the Adeshwar Meditex IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Customers of Zerodha can apply for the Adeshwar Meditex IPO by logging into the Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.